Join Pakistan Air Force As a Civilian 2020
Pakistan Air Force is inviting the applications for PAF Jobs from the Pakistani Nationals belonging to different provinces such as Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Moreover, the applicants from the FATA and Azad Jammu Kashmir can also apply in these announced PAF Jobs 2020. It is the golden opportunity for the candidates that wanted to become part of the Pakistan air force as civilian staff. The candidates are recommended to check the requirements of the jobs mentioned by the PAF and apply accordingly.
Pakistan Air Force
Pakistan Air force was established on 14th August 1947 and since then it is playing a significant role by safeguarding Pakistan. Its previous name was “Royal Air force Pakistan” PAF has some of the brilliant and excellent pilots and the army officers that are showing their abilities to shelter their homeland. It ensures the practical airborne assurance of the country as it is a vital fighting administration part of the Armed Forces of Pakistan. PAF has been involved in various battle tasks and also acts as a backup for Pakistan Army and Pakistan Navy. It contains jet fighters, sabers, and bombers. According to the constitution of Pakistan, the President is designated as the nonmilitary personnel commander in chief.
Pakistan Air force has announced the various vacancies and also defined the eligibility criteria for the candidates so that they can apply.
- Assistant Examiner
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Assistant Storekeeper
- Laboratory Assistant
- Sub Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates
- The minimum qualification varies for each post so the candidates are advised to check the criteria defined for a particular vacancy.
- The age limit to apply in these posts is 18-30 years.
- The male and the female candidates both can apply.
- Applicants have to pass all the selection phases before the final appointment.
- The candidates have to submit the attested academic certificate, domicile, CNIC, and passport size photographs.
- After clearing the test the candidates will be called for the interview.
- It is informed to the candidates that they cannot apply in more than one post.
Last Date to Apply
To apply in these announced vacancies by the Pakistan Air force the candidates have to do the online registration. For PAF jobs online apply the candidates must consider all the requirements. The PAF Jobs the last date for the registration is 3rd October 2020. The candidates are advised to submit the application form before the due date.
Ready.pk is one of the best resources that keep you informed about the latest jobs announced. So if you are looking for a job opportunity in the government or the private sector then subscribe by entering your email. You will get instant notification whenever the job will be posted. To learn more stay connected with us.