Job Advertisement on 22-Dec-2021 by Rawalpindi Women University
|Last Date to Apply||09-Jan-2022|
|Vacancy Name||Posts||Min Qualification||BPS/Scale||Job Type||Salary|
Applications for the following post are invited on contract basis from candidates having domicile of the Punjab on the prescribed form, available on the RWU website.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from The Rawalpindi Women University website: www.nvu.edu.a.
- Applicant must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates for above positions are required to fill the application form in MS Word and submit three copies of applications along with complete C.V and attested copies of testimonials.
- Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
- Candidates must meet minimum and maximum age limit on closing date of application submission.
- Only Punjab Domiciled candidates are eligible.
- Applications must be accompanied with Demand Draft/pay order of Rs. 1500/- as processing fee (nonrefundable for each vacancy), in favour of The Rawalpindi Women University payable at Bank of Punjab A/C No 6510202804100015.(Postal Orders are not acceptable)
- Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications is 9th January. 2021.
- Applications received on or before 03:OOPM on last date of applications shall only be entertained.
- Name of the post applied for must be written on the Top right corner of the envelope. By hand applications are not acceptable.
- The University reserves the rights not to fill or withdraw any post or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TAA will be admissible for interviews.
THE RAWALPINDI WOMEN UNIVERSITY,
6th ROAD, SATELLITE TOWN, RAWALPINDI
Ph # 051-9290901 https://www.rwu.edu.pk/ IPL-13204
There are a few academic jobs available in Rawalpindi Women University. The positions are for professors, lecturers and teaching assistants. The university is looking for highly qualified and experienced candidates to fill these positions. If you are interested in applying for one of these jobs, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your application before the deadline.
Rawalpindi Women University is one of the most prestigious universities in Pakistan. The university offers high-quality education to female students from all over the country. The faculty is highly qualified and experienced, and the facilities are excellent.
The university has a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, and it is constantly expanding its curriculum to meet the needs of modern students. Rawalpindi Women University is also known for its strong research program, and many of its graduates have gone on to become leaders in their fields.
Rawalpindi Women University is a great place for women to get a top-quality education. The faculty is passionate about teaching, and the students are highly motivated. The university provides a supportive environment where women can achieve their full potential.