Job Advertisement on 02-Dec-2021 by Pakistan Security Printing Corporation (Pvt) Limited
|Last Date to Apply||31-Dec-2021|
|Vacancy Name||Posts||Min Qualification||BPS/Scale||Job Type||Salary|
Pakistan Security Printing Corporation (Pvt) Limited (PSPC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the State Bank of Pakistan under Companies Act 2017, engaged in printing of banknotes and prize bonds. The Corporation is looking for dynamic, high-caliber, experienced professional to further strengthen its day-to-day operations to achieve its desired goals.
PSPC invites applications from high potential talented Pakistani / AJK nationals possessing requisite qualification and experience for the post of General Manager — Operations (on contract basis), as per the following criteria:
Operations: (On Contract Basis)
The incumbent must possess strong leadership, management, and decision-making skills, and capable of out-of-the-box thinking. The incumbent will be responsible to organize, manage, and supervise production and engineering operations and activities along with utilities section of the factory to control defects and losses, following health, safety, and hygiene standards.
Key responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and administer smooth factory operations (engineering and production) to ensure achievement of production targets and quality benchmarks within the stipulated time period.
- Monitor and implement short- and long-term plans pertaining to the factory, to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Supervise engineering activities including periodic, preventive, and predictive maintenance of the machines.
- Maintain strong liaison with vendors, contractors, and suppliers of the factory and monitor their performance.
- Develop departmental budgets and carry out cost budget analysis as well as monitor spending levels by individual sections to prevent budget overruns.
- Identify abnormal production wastages and processes losses, identify root causes, and rectify the problem, as and when required.
- Execute and monitor results of special projects designed to improve production processes, enhance quality, and reduce wastages.
- Oversee the smooth operation of facility management system including HVAC and power generation plants.
- Assist and support Director Operations in coordinating manufacturing operations, enhancing production through plant upgrades, process improvements, and wastage control, and enforcement of quality standards.
- Carry out any other task assigned by Director Operations.
Bachelors / Masters in Engineering (preferably in Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical / Industrial Manufacturing) from a reputed university recognized by HEC with a valid Pakistan Engineering Council registration. In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, the shortlisted candidates shall be required to submit the equivalence certificate from Higher Education Commission (HEC) at the time of interview.
Maximum 65 years as on the last date of submission of application to PSPC.
At least 15 years of experience in a manufacturing organization with minimum 7 years’ experience as Head of Operations or Production or Engineering in any reputable production industry. Sound knowledge of print production, print finishing processes, plant & machinery maintenance, HVAC, and power generation.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- A competitive compensation package will be offered as per Corporation's policy.
- The appointment will be made for 3 years on a contract basis, which is further extendable subject to performance and Corporation's policies and service rules.
- The appointment will be made subject to the Security
Clearance of the successful candidate as per the policy.
PROCEDURE FOR APPOINTMENT
- The Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
- The position at PSPC is always filled on merit.
- Misinformation, using influence, or forwarding recommendations will render the applicant disqualified.
- The applications along with a detailed CV, copy of experience certificates, educational documents, testimonials, and four (4) recent passport size photographs should be posted to "Director Human Resources, Pakistan Security Printing Corporation,
- Jinnah Avenue, Malir Halt, Karachi" within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (i.e. before December 13, 2021).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
The application must reach the address mentioned above within 15 days of publication of this advertisement